With sleek styling, intuitive technology and available All‑Wheel Control, the 2020 RVR is always primed for adventure. All you have to decide is where to go.
The plug-in hybrid electric.
Now in SUV size.
Green Car Journal’s 2019 Green SUV of the Year™
Introducing the 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross.
Exceptional comes standard.
Awarded “Car of the Year 2019” by the Automotive Researchers’ & Journalists’ Conference of Japan (RJC)
With Mitsubishi Motors' legendary Super All-Wheel Control, plus an available V6 engine, 7-passenger seating for the whole family and up to 3,500-lb towing capacity, the Outlander is ready for adventure.
- 2019 Eclipse Cross: Discover the new silhouette of the Eclipse cross. Elegant coupe and the sporty look of a crossover to offer you a state of the design.
- 2019 Outlander: Find out what's under the hood of the new Outlander 2019. We've remodeled the shapes of its exterior and interior design.
- 2019 RVR: The new RVR 2019 with a timeless style. We brought a superior design with irreplaceable comfort.
- 2019 Outlander PHEV : The Outlander PHEV alternates smoothly between its dual electric motor and fuel-efficient petrol engine for smooth driving without compromising on comfort, space or performance. And with its three modes of driving (electric, hybrid series and hybrid parallel), it is as versatile as your family.
- 2019 Mirage : has more front and rear legroom and greater cargo space than many of its closest rivals. With so many features in such a small package, the Mirage offers exceptional value for so little.
- 2019 Mirage G4 : takes subcompact driving to a whole new level. Balancing great aerodynamics with lively performance and incredible maneuverability, the Mirage G4 delivers class leading fuel efficiency.